Setup your Shop for Free.
Upload your Products with Images.
We Spread the Word. You Get Paid.With our massive presence on social media we attract the clients and help you make sells.
WHAT CAN I SELL ON BY HAND MARKET?
If you have handmade items to sell you are most welcomed.
DO I HAVE TO REGISTER?
You will need to register before you can set up a shop on By Hand Market. To register we ask for the following pieces of information:
- username – this can be anything you like as long as it’s one word with no spaces and contains only numbers and letters. If you are registering to set up a shop, choose something similar to the name you’d like your shop to be called. Usernames cannot be changed once registered.
- email – your main email address so we can contact you about your orders
HOW DO I REGISTER ON BISCUIT?
To register, click apply to be a vendor.
To create an account you’ll need a username and email that isn’t already in use.
After you Register you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox.
Click on the confirmation link to confirm your account.
NOTE: It’s very importnat that you click on the confirmation link to confirm your account. Othewise, you won’t be able to log into your account even after you been approved as a vendor.
Once the confirmation proccess is completed our curation team will review your account. This can take from 1 to 5 days.
When the account is approved you will receive an “Account Approved” email, and can log into the account to start creating your wonderful store on The Biscuit Marketplace.
SETTING UP YOUR SHOP
Input your shop details
You will need the following information:
- Seller name
- Shop name
- Describe your shop
- Describe yourself as a shop owner
- Shop Logo
- Shop Banner
- Your Country, City
- Your e-mail address
- Set up your Delivery Policy
HOW DO I LIST AN ITEM FOR SALE OR CREATE A DRAFT?
You will need:
- a title and description for your item
- up to 4 or more great product photos
- a price
- shipping costs.
HOW TO LIST AN ITEM FOR SALE, INCLUDING LISTING ITEMS AS DRAFT AND ADDING VARIATIONS:
- Log into By Hand Market and select ‘Your Shop’ > ‘Add new listing’ from the menu at the top of the page.
- Fill in the one-page form – it should only take a few minutes!
If you have trouble uploading your photos, please make sure they are saved as a JPG or PNG file and are less than 2MB in size.
Sales payment settings
On By Hand Market we use PayPal for sales payments.
Make sure that you have a PayPal account setup so that we can send the money you make from sales. Money is held until the Return/Refund date has passed. Our standard Return/Refund Policy is 14 day. Customers have 14 days to get a refund. We payout on the 15th day.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
FREE to set up! Yay
12% commission on sales. The commission earned goes towards advertising, driving traffic to the site and keeping the site current, which benefits EVERYONE!